IT REALLY ALL COMES DOWN TO JUST TWO FORCES
I just read an article about the 1972 book, called The Inner Game of Tennis: The Classic Guide to the Mental Side of Peak Performance, written by Timothy Gallwey,
The book was mainly about our higher vs lower self. In the book the author called it simply Self 1 and Self 2 .
I was thinking of all the other names for these two opposing energies in the Universe. There seem to be so many.
Could these all be the same thing?
Possible alternate names for the two forces
- the ‘dark vs light’
- the ‘sabateur’ vs the ‘inner child’
- the ‘higher Self’ vs ‘lower self’
- the ‘ego’ vs ‘THE EGO’
- the ‘devil vs ‘the holy’ (in religious circles)
- the ‘inner critic’ vs the ‘innocent child’
- the ‘shadow self’ vs the ‘real self’ (according to the late Debbie Ford)
Or to wrap it up even more simply. How bout just:
Love vs Hate? Hmmmm
So these two opposing powers within us could have all of these different names. Is it all just semantics then? What do you call the two energies within you?
I’m interested in your thoughts on this.
THANKS FOR READING!